Shaklee Distributor in Dallas, Dallas Health Helpers, talks about joint health and joint pain.
Without healthy joints, common activities such as bending, sitting, and walking would all be challenging. That’s because joints serve as links between bones that provide stability and control body movement. Without properly functioning joints, there is joint pain.
Cartilage is an essential component of joints that provides cushioning between bones and helps absorb shock from physical impact. As we age, this protective cushioning breaks down naturally. Additional factors such as continued physical stress and overexertion can further accelerate the breakdown of cartilage by triggering the release of chemicals that attack cartilage.
The result? Joint discomfort (joint pain)and limited mobility. For every pound you gain you add four additional pounds of pressure on your knees and six additional pounds of pressure on your hips.
What can we do to protect our joints?
1. Maintain a healthy weight: Excess weight can place additional strain on your joints. The healthier your weight, the better your joints will feel, and the more mobile they’ll be.
2. Tone up: Strength-training and aerobic activities help reinforce muscles that support joints, so get up and get active.
3. Rest when necessary: Don’t overdo your workouts. If your joints are telling you something, listen to them.
4. Eat healthy: Include antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, omega-3 fatty acids, and phytonutrients in your diet. Not only are they good for joints, they’re great for overall health.
5. Take your supplements: Supplement your diet with New Advanced Joint Health Complex, which contains natural ingredients, including Boswellia extract, glucosamine, vitamin C, and other joint-supporting nutrients. You may also want to include Pain Relief Complex to assist in further pain relief.
Take care of your joints now-before it is too late.
Dallas Health Helpers, Shaklee Distributor in Dallas is about being healthy without drugs or synthetics. Call 214.252.9596 or email us to learn more about vitality and health solutions.