It’s that after-Thanksgiving feeling. I’ve eaten too much. I feel bloated, overweight and miserable. What’s more, my stomach and digestive system feel overworked, tired and ill-functioning. Can you relate? Do I need a cleanse?
What do I do? How do I fix this? Is there a remedy?
There are some things that I can do to get back on track.
- Drink plenty of water. Giving my body enough fluids will help it to function better all the way around. I am probably dehydrated from all the activity that happened around Thanksgiving.
- Make better eating choices. Certainly backing off the pies and deserts is important. I also will be eating more plant-based foods. While I always avoid beef and pork, I will limit other animal proteins as well.
- Exercise more. Thanksgiving week got me off my workout routine, so I will resume my personal program to get my body functioning better.
- I will be doing a cleanse next week. It will give my body a good rest from all the excessive and rich food. I will also be better prepared of the rest of the holiday season’s traps of opportunities to over indulge.
- Here is a 1 minute video to explain the cleanse I am planning. Watch now.
- If you are ready to go, buy the cleanse program here.
- Still need more information? Let me know that you are interested and I can get you more details. I can even let you know how to get the program for free. Here is the difference between a detox and a diet.