Dallas Health Helpers, Shaklee Distributor in Dallas, asks “Do you consider yourself an athlete?”
Some of us do and some of us don’t. But the truth is, we engage in activities that require some support to “finish the job”. That job may be a strenuous workout, or it may be simply cleaning house or mowing the lawn.
Just because you are not dressed in gym clothes and pounding heavy weights or you are not training every day for a marathon, you still need some help to accomplish our end goal: to feel good after our chores or, yes, our workouts.
Kai and Tina Fusser, personal trainers to professional athletes, have a motto that states that what you put into your body before, during and after a workout is as important as the workout itself. I whole-heartedly agree.
Many of us will just start working on the lawn without a plan to keep well hydrated during this hot summer chore. Many people will spend an hour or more at the gym and finish off with a fast food meal. This is why it is important to hydrate during periods of activity and to rebuild your muscle tissue afterwards.
If you want something better than the off-the-shelf supplements, check out Shaklee Sports Nutrition. It’s for everyone from little leaguers to weekend warriors to professional and Olympic athletes.
Dallas Health Helpers, Shaklee Distributor in Dallas,operate on the premise that natural is better. If you are interested in better health the natural way, avoiding drugs and synthetics, contact us at Tim at DallasHealthHelpers dot com or call 214 252.9596.
Shaklee Distributor in Dallas, Dallas Health Helpers, talks about how the people of Missouri love Shaklee!
I kid about that but after all, Missouri is the “Show Me State.” Intelligent, discerning people need proof of things, especially things that concern their health. Why would one NOT question what he or she is spending money on to better their health for today and in the future?
Shaklee Corporation has plenty of proof that its products work. It has plenty of proof that its products are safe. It also has proof that it is a green company.
- Shaklee has over 110 studies that have been published in peer-reviewed journals. This in and of itself is proof that Shaklee is serious about its products. Once a study is submitted to a peer-reviewed journal, it is forwarded to experts in the field (peers) who will go over the study with a “fine-toothed comb” to expose any flaws in procedure, errors in results and out and out lies. If the study passes those tests, the journal then publishes the study. This is not an easy gauntlet to get through, but Shaklee has done it over 110 times. Also, over 125 bronze, silver and gold medals from the Olympics attest to the fact that Shaklee products work.
- Shaklee products are safe. They do over 100,000 tests each year on our products to ensure safety. This includes tests on raw materials to the manufacturing process to the finished product. These include purity tests as well as ingredient percentage levels. The Olympic successes mentioned above also attest for the purity and safety of the products.
- Being the first ever Climate Neutral Certified company, Shaklee has always been and always will be a green company. They are very dedicated to preserving the Earth and our natural resources.
So if someone asks me about the proof of the benefits and safety of Shaklee products, I am ready for those people from the Show Me State. And anyone else for that matter!
Dallas Health Helpers, Shaklee Distributor in Dallas asks are your vitamin supplements safe?
In November, 2011, the FDA filed a permanent injunction against the manufacturer of vitamin supplements in Pennsylvania.
It seems the company had been in violation of the cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice.) The company had been sited with two warning letters in 2004, one for labeling and/or promoting a dietary supplement that contained androstenedione as an ingredient, and the second for dietary supplements that are labeled to contain materials that are sources of ephedrine alkaloids.
In 2006, US marshals seized the company’s Lipodrene dietary supplements said to contain ephedrine alkaloids. The company also failed to report serious, adverse events associated with their products. One individual who consumed their products reported high blood pressure spikes, hospitalization and a mild heart attack. Just because a product is well advertised and marketed does not mean it is safe.
Users of Shaklee products, the company I proudly represent, can rest assured that each and every one of our products goes through a thorough testing regimen before it goes to market availability. In fact, the average time span from idea to production for marketing is about 2 years for Shaklee products.
- Shaklee makes sure the product is safe and that it works. Period.
- Shaklee has never had a product removed from production because of safety issues.
- Shaklee runs over 100,000 tests each year to maintain the safety and efficacy of our products.
Can you find another dietary supplement company who does that? The next time you think to buy vitamin supplements, be certain you know that each and every ingredient in the product is safe and is delivered in safe amounts.
Dallas Health Helpers, Shaklee Distributor in Dallas is about being healthy without drugs or synthetics. Call 214 252 9596 or email us to learn more about vitality and health.